Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Wednesday, October 6, 2010
- FAQ: How can I estimate probabilities with xtmelogit?
- Program: regvalidate -- Postestimation command to perform validation using resampling (findit regvalidate).
Monday, September 27, 2010
Saturday, July 3, 2010
Friday, June 4, 2010
- FAQ: How can I identify the first and last observations within a group in R?
- Textbook Example: Multilevel Analysis Techniques and Applications by Joop Hox, Chapter 4
Wednesday, May 5, 2010
Thursday, April 1, 2010
- FAQ: How can I perform a Sobel test on a single mediation effect in SPSS?
- FAQ: How can I analyze multiple mediators in SPSS?
Saturday, March 6, 2010
- FAQ: What kinds of new variables can I make with the create command?
- Code Fragment: Numbering groups consecutively
Monday, February 1, 2010
- FAQ: How do I use the anovalator command? (Stata 11)
- FAQ: How can I do simple main effects using anovalator? (Stata 11)
- FAQ: How can get anova main-effects with dummy coding using margins? (Stata 11)
- FAQ: How can I do factor analysis with missing data in Stata?
- FAQ: How do I document and search a Stata dataset?
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
- FAQ: How can I format a string containing a date into R "Date" object?
- Textbook Example: Multilevel Analysis Techniques and Applications by Joop Hox, Chapter 7